The aim of the Cluster is to promote the integration of its members in the creation and implementation of investment and business projects, as well as striving for continuous competence development and implementation of the latest technologies in the sectors of rescue, safety, security services, and civil and environmental protection.
The strategic goal is to develop infrastructure, broaden knowledge and share Cluster members' experiences in order to improve solutions in the areas of rescue intervention, safety, security services, and civil and environmental protection.
The specific goals of the Cluster include:
- supporting Cluster Members, that is: entrepreneurs with their headquarters in the Republic of Poland, universities, research and development centres, research and development units, and other entities operating in the field of rescue, safety, security services, and civil and environmental protection by encouraging permanent cooperation based on sharing knowledge, technology and innovation between the members of the Cluster;
- increasing the role of science in economic development including promoting cooperation between universities and entrepreneurs;
- providing the necessary conditions for technology transfer, and stimulating innovation amongst entrepreneurs involved in Cluster activities;
- fostering innovation and new technologies in the sector of rescue intervention, safety, security services, and civil and environmental protection;
- creating favourable conditions for the development of technology through cooperation with national and foreign research and scientific centres, rescue services, and other services responsible for safety, security, and civil and environmental protection;
- establishing training and/or laboratory centres, organizing highly specialized training and thematic platforms;
- creating a cooperation platform for Cluster Members in order to implement joint projects.